A primer on the science of sleep
I’ve written about sleep and the need to sleep and how sleep is measured before, but in order to foster our #citizenscience efforts at NYU, I want to bring accessible and actionable pieces on the science of sleep together in one place, here.
1. How the brain regulates sleep/wake cycles
2. Regulating sleep: What can you do?
What you can do
3. Sleep: Why does it matter?
4. What you can do right now if your baby has sleep problems
5. Common sleep myths
6. Sleep is an active process
Sleep is an active process
7. What are sleep stages?
Click on the links if you want to read more.
If you’re curious what our marriage between #citizenscience, #datascience and #neuroscience is about, read this.
This entry was posted in Life
. Bookmark the permalink