What would a site like this be without a page dedicated to “Selected Media Coverage”?
So here we go, this is the page that is dedicated to selected media coverage of our work.
Music inducing visual motion aftereffects
- Vice magazine – Your brain is not a video camera
- Tested – How Music Affects the Mind’s Perception
- Canadian Medical Association Journal – Seeking a serious language for science
Determining Olympic Outcomes
- Wired Science – To Win at Olympics, Go Commie or Stay Home
Podsters and videos in science
- Science Careers – Youtube at the bench
- Science Newsmakers – The first podster
Depression and visual perception
- New Scientist – Depression really does change the way you see the world
Booth Prize for Excellence in teaching